Provisions allows you to order and pay online and then pick up in Café Camino without standing
in line. It also allows you to order in advance and pick up your orders at a time
(or day) that you pick.
Let us take you through the easy steps to begin using Provisions.
How do I access Provisions?
To access Provisions, use this link: https://www.pacific-dining.com/cafecamino.
How do I use Provisions?
- Once you select Provisions, you will see menu tabs going down the left side of the
page. They are listed by day, with breakfast being served from 7:30 to 10 a,m. and
lunch from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Breakfast is only available
for pick up during breakfast hours, and lunch is only available for pick up during
- As you make your selections, you will see modifiers and add ons to your meals. This
will allow the team to put your order together exactly how you like it. Keep in mind
you can only do one order at a time for pick up. For example, if you wish to place
a breakfast order and a lunch order, this will need to be placed on two separate orders.
- When you are done making your selections, you will need to select a pick-up time.
If you select “As Soon As Possible,” your order will be ready in approximately 20
minutes. You also can use the clock to pick a time that works best for you.
- You will also notice that this has a five-day rolling calendar that allows you to
order in advance. You can order your breakfast or lunch the day before, and it will
be ready at the time you select.
How do I check out?
- To check out, press or select the Red Bar that says “Check out” and begin the payment
- It will ask you to log in or order as a guest. We suggest you log in, but you must
enroll first. Please use your current contact information, so if there is a problem
with your order, we can reach you.
- The contact information will be stored for future orders. When you return, you can
look at your past orders or favorites to repeat that order you enjoyed.
- Payment information is by credit card. Rest assured it is a secure merchant bank system
used in the exact same manner as credit cards are in the Café.
- When you have entered this information, push the illuminated red “Place order” button.
If that button is faded, that means that something in the payment information is incorrect,
so please review it. Once complete, push the button.
- Your order is on its way! The team will assemble your order and place it in a secure
area with your tag attached to it.
How do I pick up my order?
- You will receive an email confirmation showing you your order, add ons or modifications,
total price, and pick-up time.
- Print a copy of this confirmation email and bring it with you, or simply show us the
email on your phone and enjoy your meal.