COVID-19 Vaccinations Offered by Student Health Services
Student Health Services is offering COVID-19 vaccinations on campus to El Camino College students, faculty, and staff starting July 12. Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccination shots will be administered and are available by appointment or drop-in. Sign up is easy!
For more information about COVID-19 vaccinations, check out the Library's guide.
When & Where
Starting Monday, July 12
- Monday-Wednesday: 9 a.m. - noon
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: Student Health Center (Campus Map)
How to Sign Up
Appointments are available on MyTurn (need an access code for appointments) and drop-ins are welcome!
- Email GetVaccinated@elcamino.edu for a unique access code for currently registered El Camino College students and employees. Please note: The code is not needed for drop-ins (eligibility will be verified on-site).
- Visit the MyTurn appointment portal
- Click the "Start here" button
- Fill out the questionnaire and enter your access code
- On the "Let's find an appointment" page, input "90506" in the zip code field
- Select the "El Camino College Student Health Services Coded J+J" option.
- Students (currently enrolled in summer) who are 18+ at El Camino College
- Current employees at El Camino College
Frequently Asked Questions
Appointments will be available on MyTurn (see instructions above on how to receive the access code for appointments) and drop-ins are welcome!
Please note: The access code is not needed for drop-ins (eligibility will be verified on-site)
Student Health Services will be administering the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine.
After 2 weeks of receiving your shot, you are fully vaccinated with the Johnson & Johnson vaccination. No second shot necessary!
Call El Camino College's Student Health Services at 310-660-3643 during business hours.
- Monday: 9 a .m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday: Closed