Because of California’s statewide stay-at-home order, courses are being delivered via online/remote instruction. Face-to-face labs and activity classes that could not be converted to an online format are cancelled. To learn about Spring plans, click here.
Thank you for your understanding and for working together to ensure the safety of our community.
- April 19, 2021 - Majority of Classes to Continue Online in Fall 2021
- March 30, 2021 - COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave – 1/1/21 through 9/30/21
- March 17, 2021 - Second Stimulus Funds Available for Eligible Students
- March 15, 2021 - Vaccine Appointments for Education Sector Available Now
- February 27, 2021 - LA County Announces Plan to Offer COVID-19 Vaccines to Education Sector, March 1
- February 24, 2021 - Accessing Virtual Health Screenings
As we coordinate our efforts with state and local health and public safety authorities on this rapidly evolving situation, please consider the following for the safety of our campus and greater community: