In observation of California’s statewide stay-at-home order, all classes have been suspended now through Monday, March 23 and all face-to-face labs and activity classes that could not be converted to an online format are cancelled for the remainder of the spring semester. Read the full announcement here.
Thank you for your understanding and for working together to ensure the safety of our community.
- May 21, 2020 - Town Hall Meeting - PDF | VIDEO | AUDIO
- May 15, 2020 - ECC Student Information
- May 12, 2020 - Disbursement of CARES Act Aid to Students
- May 8, 2020 - Course Delivery Plans for Summer and Fall
- May 6, 2020 - Update on Fee Refunds
- May 1, 2020 - New Confirmed COVID-19 Case at El Camino College
- April 30, 2020 - Reporting Protocol for Positive COVID-19 Cases
- April 29, 2020 - Virtual Commencement Ceremony Announced
- April 21, 2020 - New Confirmed COVID-19 Case at El Camino College
- April 21, 2020 - Can I change my class to Pass / No Pass?
- April 13, 2020 - New Confirmed COVID-19 Case at El Camino College
- April 10, 2020 - New Confirmed COVID-19 Case at El Camino College
- April 9, 2020 - Outside Contractor Tests Positive for COVID-19
- April 2, 2020 - New Confirmed COVID-19 Case at El Camino College
- March 28, 2020 - Second Confirmed COVID-19 Case at El Camino College
- March 24, 2020 - Confirmed COVID-19 Case at El Camino College
- March 19, 2020 - A Message from President Maloney about the Stay-at-Home Directive
- March 17, 2020 - Update on Campus Services & Hours
- March 16, 2020 - Online instruction in place through spring semester
- March 13, 2020 - Available campus services
- March 12, 2020 - El Camino College Town Hall meeting livestream
- March 12, 2020 - COVID-19 Health Update
- March 12, 2020 - Classes cancelled Mar. 13-17; all lecture courses online by Mar. 20
- March 10, 2020 - Preparing for online instruction
- March 9, 2020 - El Camino College President's message
- March 4, 2020 - Updated LA County Department of Public Health guidelines
- February 27, 2020 - General update
- February 18, 2020 - Coronavirus update
As we coordinate our efforts with state and local health and public safety authorities on this rapidly evolving situation, please consider the following for the safety of our campus and greater community:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Stay home when you are sick. Stay home for at least 72 hours after you no longer have a fever without the use of fever-reducing medicines.
- Do not request a healthcare provider’s note when sick with acute respiratory illness to return to campus. Healthcare provider offices and medical facilities are extremely busy and may not able to provide such documentation in a timely way.
- Do not come to campus and self-isolate at home if you have had close contact (less than 6 feet away and/or 10 minutes of conversation) with a known (tested positive) infected individual – you will need to self-quarantine for 14 days and seek medical treatment (please call the medical facility first) if symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath develop.
- Do not come to campus and self-isolate at home if you have traveled to mainland China, Iran, South Korea or Italy in the past 14 days – you will need to self-quarantine for 14 days and seek medical treatment (please call the medical facility first) if symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath develop.