2021 Summer Math Academy
The mission of the Summer Math Academy (SMA) is to provide students with skills for success in their transfer-level mathematics courses starting in the Fall 2021 semester. The SMA is not an event for determining math placement.
Why should you participate?
You should participate because you want to...
- Study math in a friendly and stress-free environment!
- Learn how to study mathematics effectively!
- Prepare yourself for success in your transfer-level math course!
How It Works!
Consult with your counselor to determine your math placement and which transfer-level math course you need to take.
There are four math academy courses to choose from:
- MATH 17A: for students taking MATH 120
- MATH 27A: for students taking MATH 110, MATH 115, and MATH 150
- MATH 47A (non-STEM): for students taking MATH 130, MATH 140, and MATH 170
- MATH 47A (STEM): for students taking MATH 165, MATH 180, and MATH 190
Register for one of the sections below.
Summer Math Academy sections...
Dates: July 19th - August 12, 2021
Meets: Mondays through Thursdays (Live Online)
Choose between the following sections:
Section: 0980 (9:00am - 12:00pm)
Section: 0982 (9:00am - 12:00pm)
Section: 0984 (9:00am - 12:00pm)
Section: 0985 (1:00pm - 4:00pm)
|MATH 47A (non-STEM)||
Section: 0986 (9:00am - 12:00pm)
|MATH 47A (STEM)||
Section: 0987 (9:00am - 12:00pm)
Section: 0988 (1:00pm - 4:00pm)
Seating is limited! Register to reserve your seat now!
For more information, please contact Dr. Malinni Roeun at email@example.com.