SEA Village Counseling Appointments
The SEA Village Counselors are available to assist students by:
- Helping you develop an education plan
- Providing you with guidance on what classes you need to transfer or graduate
- Informing you of special programs and resources on campus
- Helping you find a balance between your academic, professional and personal lives
The SEA Village Counselors also offer Drop-In Counseling on a first come, first served basis and is based on counselor availability. Counselors are only able to address questions with each Drop-In session lasting up to a maximum of 15 minutes.
How to Make an Appointment
Students can make appointments with SEA Village Counselors in three ways:
- Call (310) 660-3593 x3812 during office hours.
- Come to the SEA Village (located in the new Student Services building).
- Make an appointment online:
Please note: You can also schedule an appointment thru General Counseling:
SEA Village Counselors
Video chat with SEA Village Counselors on Cranium Cafe
[Works best on Google Chrome]