Photo ID Cards
The Student Development Office is closed to the public until further notice. However, limited services are available online. Click here to chat with Student Development Office staff.
Photo ID cards are free of charge to students and are printed within a few minutes of taking your photo!
New students MUST:
- Be registered in a class for at least 48 hours
- Bring a current, valid driver's license or another form of photo ID (For example, a passport or a high school ID)
- Know your 7-digit ECC student ID number
Get Your ECC ID Number and Class Schedule
- Sign into MyECC Portal
- Click "Academic Profiles" on the left
- Click "My Class Schedule"
- Select the current term
- Your current class schedule will appear. Find your name and ID number near the top.
Continuing and Returning students:
If you already have an ECC student photo ID card, you do not need a new one. However, you may wish to update your ID card with a current semester sticker. These semester stickers are distributed at the Cashier's Office, the Library front desk, Music Library, Student Development Office, and the Photo ID Booth. Certain locations will require you to prove that you are registered in a current class. Simply bring a print out of your current class schedule.