Hiring: Warrior Peer Mentors
Application Closes - August 15, 2021
Envision the LEADER in You
Apply to be a part of the third cohort of Warrior Peer Mentors (WPM’s) at El Camino College! Peer Mentors are a diverse group of students that are passionate about helping others succeed. The WPM’s support incoming, returning, and continuing students navigate ECC, while also developing leadership skills as para-professionals. WPM’s will work closely will the WWC Team to assist with the production of programs aimed to help incoming students achieve their career and educational goals. This position is for the full academic school year.
|WPM Application||Job Description|
Application closes on Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 11:59 PM
- Provide information about El Camino College Services.
- Assist students with the enrollment process.
- Assist with passing out and collecting information from other departments/offices.
- Help students become familiar with campus resources, advise, and refer students to appropriate resources as the need arises.
- Understand and abide by policies and regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality with any shared information.
- Attend and participate in all training sessions and group meetings.
- Serve as a positive social and academic role model.
- Work both independently and as part of a team with fellow Peer Mentors.
- Meet individually with the staff to provide updates and discuss student concerns.
- Staff in the information booths
- Co-coordinate and co-facilitate social and educational services/events as needed.
- Perform related duties as assigned and meet deadlines.