The ASO Benefits Pass is an optional fee that provides students many benefits including:
- Free food and giveaways
- Discounts at local businesses
- Up to 50% off campus performances (certain classes require students to attend these
performances as part of the curriculum)
- And more!
For more information on the benefits, visit the ASO Discount Program.
To show proof that you have purchased the ASO Benefits Pass, follow the directions
- Log into MyECC
- Click on “Financial Information” under the Self-Service Menu
- Click on “View Account and make Payments”
- Click on “Student Finance”
- Click on “Account Summary”
- Click on “Current semester” (Select Spring or Fall Only)
- Click “Charges”
- Search for ASO (ASB) Fee