Admissions & Records
Welcome to El Camino College (ECC), you are now a WARRIOR! Our Admissions & Records (A&R) team is united in supporting our students in successfully achieving their educational goals.
A&R mission is to educate students regarding college policies, procedures, services, and online functions as it relates to student records by providing clear and concise information. A&R team members believe that service to students is our top priority, it is our goal to provide information within a supportive and positive atmosphere.
By choosing to attend ECC, you have access to more than 850 highly regarded academic and career programs taught by outstanding faculty. The college is also ranked in the top 10 in the state in sending students to the UC and CSU systems and offers more than 80 highly acclaimed career programs.
The services we are here to assist you with:
- How to Apply Online for admission
- How to Register Online through MyECC portal
- Filing a Residency Reclassification Petition
- File for Graduation Intents and Petition for Certifications
- File a General Petition
- Ordering Transcripts online
- Answer other enrollment and records related questions.
If you are uncertain of a process please come in and see us.