Notice regarding 1098-T Tuition Statements for 2017

1098-T tax forms for the year 2017 are now available on MyECC.

Reasons you may not receive a 1098-T for 2017:

1. You attended Spring 2017 classes, but you registered in December of 2016.

In this case, your registration date falls under the 2016 tax year and was already included in your 2016 1098-T.

2. Your Social Security number on MyECC starts with 000-XX-XXXX.

If you believe this is an error, please bring your ID and Social Security card to Admissions and Records to update your information.

Only students with a valid Social Security Number in the student system will receive a 1098-T.

For any additional information, please call the Department of Fiscal Services at 310-660-3593 ext. 3109.



Please select an option below:

MyECC for Students   MyECC for Faculty & Staff

Troubleshooting MyECC