Rewrite your future. Summer classes begin June 22.
At home or on the road, our classroom is wherever you are. With more than 400 online summer courses, you’ll have the flexibility to continue your educational goals or update your skills — on your schedule. Sign up for summer classes at El Camino and:
- Build a schedule that works for you — Take courses and earn credits from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Keep moving forward — Do you have general education coursework you need to complete? Interested in acquiring new skills? Our classes have you covered.
- Get financial assistance — Financial aid is available for qualified students.
- Move closer to graduation — Speed up your time to completion.
- Tackle a tough course — Intensive instruction and fewer distractions means you'll finish a challenging course in less time.
Ready to sign up?
Great choice. Click on the link that best describes you so we can point you in the right direction.
Welcome! To start, please begin by completing an online application. A student ID number will be emailed to you upon completion of your application along with instructions for creating a MyECC account. Log in to MyECC and register for classes on or after your assigned appointment time.
We encourage all new students to sign up for orienation and to schedule a virtual counseling appointment. Our counselors can help identify classes that are required to complete your certificate, degree or transfer program.
Welcome! Please begin by completing an online application. A student ID number will be emailed to you upon completion of your application along with instructions for creating a MyECC account. Log in to MyECC and register for classes on or after your assigned appointment time.
Schedule an appointment with an El Camino counselor to find the courses you need to meet your educational needs and college requirements. If you attend a college or university outside of the Los Angeles area and you need to verify if a course taken at another college meets the prerequisite for an El Camino College course, please submit a prerequisite clearance form.