Here you can find information about upcoming events and opportunities to complete the Steps to Enrollment offered at El Camino College.
Check back for future events as they become available throughout the year.
What to Bring?
- Your 7-digit ECC Student ID number
- A valid photo ID
- Any snacks/water/lunch
- $3 cash for parking (unless stated below)
Saturday, April 20, 2019
Warrior Smart Start is an opportunity for new students starting Fall 2019 and their families to get an introduction to everything El Camino College has to offer!
Students can attend a resource fair and workshops about how to prepare for the first semester, transfer strategies, joining a support program, and more. We will also have open labs for students to complete the Level Up assessment survey, and apply for financial aid, South Bay Promise, or support programs.
Students can also complete steps to enrollment (orientation, assessment, educational planning) to be eligible for priority registration. Student must have already applied to El Camino College and have a Student ID number to complete these services. This event is open to parents and family members.
Check-in begins at 8:15 a.m. Event starts promptly at 9:00 a.m.
Location: Alondra Room, 2nd Floor of Bookstore Building. View Campus Map
Parking: Free parking in Lot C on Manhattan Beach Blvd.
What to bring: ECC Student ID number, valid photo ID (school ID ok)
If you do not have a semester parking permit, daily permits are available from yellow kiosks in each student parking lot for $3.
Please refer to the Campus Map for parking and event locations.
Steps to Enrollment
Can't make it to one of our events? Here are resources for students looking to complete the Steps to Enrollment at their convenience.
- Orientation is available online using MyECC (in the Web Services menu, click Online Student Orientation).
- Assessment is available online using MyECC (complete the Level Up survey in the middle of the home screen).
- Questions? Contact the Assessment & Testing Center, Student Services Center Room 217.
- New students looking to complete an Educational Plan can contact the RISE Center to make an appointment, 310-660-3593 x7800.
- Students can also Schedule an Appointment online to meet with a counselor or come in-person to the Counseling Front Desk to make an appointment. For questions about appointments, call the Counseling Front Desk at (310) 660-3458.
- Registration Assistance is available on a walk-in basis at the RISE Center.
- Location: Student Services Center Room 213
- Call the RISE Center for walk-in hours, 310-660-3593 x7800.
Please call or email the Office of Outreach and School Relations at 310-660-3487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.