Here you can find information about upcoming events and opportunities to complete the Steps to Enrollment offered at El Camino College.
Check back for future events as they become available throughout the year.
What to Bring?
- Your 7-digit ECC Student ID number
- A valid photo ID
- Any snacks/water/lunch
- $3 cash for parking (unless stated below)
Saturday, August 25, 2018
No sign up required
If you do not have a semester parking permit, daily permits are available from yellow kiosks in each student parking lot for $3.
Please refer to the Campus Map for parking and event locations.
Steps to Enrollment
Can't make it to one of our events? Here are resources for students looking to complete the Steps to Enrollment at their convenience.
- Orientation is always available online using MyECC (under Web Services, click Online Student Orientation).
- Assessment Testing is available on a walk-in basis at the Assessment & Testing Center.
- Location: Student Services Center Room 217
- Must bring Photo ID and ECC Student ID Number
- Check the Assessment & Testing webpage for testing hours
- New students looking to complete an Educational Plan can contact the RISE Center to make an appointment, 310-660-3593 x7800.
- Students can also make a Counseling Appointment online using MyECC (under Web Services, click Online Counseling Appointments). New appointments become available Thursdays at 1:00 pm.
- Registration Assistance is available on a walk-in basis at the RISE Center.
- Location: Student Services Center Room 213
- Call the RISE Center for walk-in hours, 310-660-3593 x7800.
Please call or email the Office of Outreach and School Relations at 310-660-3487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.