Here you can find information about upcoming events and opportunities to complete the Path to Enrollment offered at El Camino College.
Check back for future events as they become available throughout the year.
What to Bring?
- Your 7-digit ECC Student ID number
- A valid photo ID
- Any snacks/water/lunch
- $3 cash for parking (unless stated below)
New Student Orientation
Thursday, July 11 3:00 p.m.
To sign up:
Call 310-660-3593 ext. 7800
One Stop Services
Tuesday, July 23 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Note: Only one week available for sign up at a time.
Fall Registration Fest
Thursday, July 18 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Note: Only one date available for sign up at a time.
If you do not have a semester parking permit, daily permits are available from yellow kiosks in each student parking lot for $3.
Please refer to the Campus Map for parking and event locations.
Path to Enrollment
Can't make it to one of our events? Here are resources for students looking to complete the Path to Enrollment at their convenience.
- Orientation is available online using MyECC (in the Web Services menu, click Online Student Orientation).
- Assessment is available online using MyECC (complete the English and Mathematics Placement Survey in the middle of the student home screen).
- Questions? Contact the Assessment & Testing Center, Student Services Center Room 217.
- New students looking to complete an Educational Plan can contact the RISE Center to make an appointment, 310-660-3593 x7800.
- Students can also Schedule an Appointment online to meet with a counselor or come in-person to the Counseling Front Desk. For questions about appointments, call the Counseling Front Desk at (310) 660-3458.
- Students can Register for Classes online using MyECC (in the Self-Service menu, click Registration).
- Registration assistance is available at the RISE Center, Student Services Center Room 213. Please call for hours, (310) 660-3593 ext. 7800.
- Registration assistance is also available at the Welcome Desk in the lobby of the Student Services Center during open building hours.
Please call or email the Office of Outreach and School Relations at 310-660-3487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.