Here you can find information about upcoming events and opportunities to complete the Steps to Enrollment offered through the Office of Outreach and School Relations.
Check back for future events as they become available throughout the year.
What to Bring?
- Your 7-digit ECC Student ID number
- A valid photo ID
- Any snacks/water/lunch
- $3 cash for parking (unless stated below)
No currently scheduled events.
Please check back soon for future opportunities to complete the Steps to Enrollment or see the list of resources below.
If you do not have a semester parking permit, daily permits are available from yellow kiosks in each student parking lot for $3.
Please refer to the Campus Map for parking and event locations.
Steps to Enrollment
Can't make it to one of our events? Here are resources for students looking to complete the Steps to Enrollment at their convenience.
- Orientation is available online through MyECC (under Web Services, click Online Student Orientation).
- Assessment Testing is available on a walk-in basis at the Assessment & Testing Center.
- Location: Student Services Center Room 217
- Must bring Photo ID and ECC Student ID Number
- Hours: MTTh 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, W 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, F 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- New students looking to complete an Educational Plan can contact the RISE Center to make an appointment, 310-660-3593 x7800.
- Students can also make a Counseling Appointment online through MyECC (under Web Services, click Online Counseling Appointments). New appointments available Thursdays at 1:00 pm.
- Registration Assistance is available on a walk-in basis at the RISE Center.
- Location: Student Services Center Room 213
- Hours: MTWTh 8:30 am - 6:30 pm, Fri 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Please call or email the Office of Outreach and School Relations at 310-660-3487 or email@example.com.