Here you can find information about upcoming events and opportunities to complete the Path to Enrollment offered at El Camino College.
Check back for future events as they become available throughout the year.
What to Bring?
- Your 7-digit ECC Student ID number
- A valid photo ID
- Any snacks/water/lunch
- $3 cash for parking (unless stated below)
We will be hosting registration assistance events and opportunites to complete the steps to enrollment once fall registration begins.
Please check back as we get closer to May 28 for more information and links to sign up.
If you do not have a semester parking permit, daily permits are available from yellow kiosks in each student parking lot for $3.
Please refer to the Campus Map for parking and event locations.
Path to Enrollment
Can't make it to one of our events? Here are resources for students looking to complete the Path to Enrollment at their convenience.
- Orientation is available online using MyECC (in the Web Services menu, click Online Student Orientation).
- Assessment is available online using MyECC (complete the Level Up survey in the middle of the home screen).
- Questions? Contact the Assessment & Testing Center, Student Services Center Room 217.
- New students looking to complete an Educational Plan can contact the RISE Center to make an appointment, 310-660-3593 x7800.
- Students can also Schedule an Appointment online to meet with a counselor or come in-person to the Counseling Front Desk to make an appointment. For questions about appointments, call the Counseling Front Desk at (310) 660-3458.
- Registration Assistance is available on a walk-in basis at the RISE Center.
- Location: Student Services Center Room 213
- Call the RISE Center for walk-in hours, 310-660-3593 x7800.
Please call or email the Office of Outreach and School Relations at 310-660-3487 or email@example.com.