Admissions & Records
Take the first step – it’s fast and easy! Complete and submit your free application online.
- New and returning students (those with an absence of two consecutive primary terms: fall or spring semesters; excluding summer and winter terms) must complete an online application for admission.
- A Student ID number will be issued and emailed upon completion of the online application.
- Prerequisite Clearance – If a student believes a course taken at another college or university meets the prerequisite for an El Camino College course in which he/she wishes to enroll, the student may submit a Prerequisite Clearance Form and appropriate documentation for review by clicking here.
- Official transcripts from all accredited colleges and trade schools attended must be submitted by those schools to the El Camino College Records Office. Students applying for Advanced Placement credit must submit official high school transcripts.
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Apply Online
Welcome to El Camino College (ECC), you are now a WARRIOR! Our Admissions & Records (A&R) team is united in supporting our students in successfully achieving their educational goals.
A&R mission is to educate students regarding college policies, procedures, services, and online functions as it relates to student records by providing clear and concise information. A&R team members believe that service to students, faculty, staff and the community is our top priority, it is our goal to provide timely and accurate information in a positive, respectful, and supportive atmosphere.
We are here to help! Jump into the Virtual Information Desk to get your questions answered.
Click the buttons below for help via zoom
Spring 2021 Hours:
Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Financial Aid Help Desk Friday Hours are 9:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m.
Some of the services we are here to assist you with:
- How to Apply Online for admission
- How to Register Online through MyECC portal
- Filing a Residency Reclassification Petition
- Filing an AB 540 (found on the A&R Forms page)
- Ordering Transcripts online
- Other Admissions & Records Forms
- Answer other enrollment and records related questions
Spring 2021 Online HoursMonday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm and Friday 8 - Noon* After 5 PM on Monday - Thursday Please visit the Warrior Welcome Center Online You can also email us at email@example.com
* Hours are subject to change.