Admissions & Records
Welcome to El Camino College (ECC), you are now a WARRIOR! Our Admissions & Records (A&R) team is united in supporting our students in successfully achieving their educational goals.
A&R mission is to educate students regarding college policies, procedures, services, and online functions as it relates to student records by providing clear and concise information. A&R team members believe that service to students, faculty, staff and the community is our top priority, it is our goal to provide timely and accurate information in a positive, respectful, and supportive atmosphere.
We are here to help!
Jump into the Virtual Information Desk
to get your questions answered
Click the box below for general help via zoom
Monday - Thursday from 8:00 - 7:00 PM and Friday from 8:00 - 4:30 PM
Admissions and Records representatives are available live via the link in Zoom breakout rooms
Monday - Thursday from 8:00 - 5:00 PM and Friday from 8:00 - 12:00 Noon
Some of the services we are here to assist you with:
- How to Apply Online for admission
- How to Register Online through MyECC portal
- Filing a Residency Reclassification Petition
- Filing an AB 540 (found on the A&R Forms page)
- Ordering Transcripts online
- Other Admissions & Records Forms
- Answer other enrollment and records related questions
Fall 2020 Online HoursMonday - Thursday 8 am - 5 pm and Friday 8 - Noon* After 5 PM on Monday - Thursday Please visit the Warrior Welcome Center Online You can also email us at email@example.com
* Hours are subject to change.