Start My Application
El Camino College is now accepting applications online for the following terms:
Winter, Spring, Summer 2021, Fall 2021
Applying for winter 2021 at this time will activate you for spring 2021 as well.
Applying for summer 2021 at this time will activate you for fall 2021 as well.
Prospective students are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Who Needs to Apply:
New students, Returning students*, and First term Transfer Students Need to apply. *You are considered a returning student if you have not attended for two consecutive primary terms (fall and Spring). Continuing students need not apply.
If you are a prospective F-1 Visa student outside of the United States or an F-1 Visa student currently studying in the United States - - DO NOT complete this application. You must visit the International webpage: https://elcamino.edu/academics/is/
High School Students
High school students planning to enroll concurrently for classes should apply and submit all required documents before the semester begins. Please visit the High School webpage: https://www.elcamino.edu/admissions/student/highschool/
Important Application Instructions:
- First time students applying to El Camino will need to set up a CCCApply account.
Returning students who have already have a CCCapply account will be able to sign in
to their account (If you do not have a CCCApply account you will need to create one)
- You will need a valid and active email account
- Once your CCCID account is set up you will be able to complete and submit your application
to El Camino College (A CCCID will be sent to you this is not your application to
El Camino College)
- You should have you Social Security Number (SSN) ready for Financial Aid and Tax purposes. If a SSN is not submitted, the application processing will be delayed. It can also delay your the processing of your Financial Aid.
- For English and Math placement have your unofficial high school and/or previously attended college(s) transcripts.
- Check your email within one to two business days after you have applied. You should receive your ECC student ID number and instructions on how to log into your MyECC account. If you haven't received the email please check your junk/spam folder.
- You will need your ECC ID and MyECC account while you are attending El Camino. This is how your enroll in classes, we will communicate with you through your MyECC email account, etc.
Completing the application may take at least 30 minutes. If you require additional assistance please visit the Warrior Welcome Center located in the Student Services building on campus or you can email us at email@example.com.
- Transferring students you will need to clear prerequisites before enrolling in certain classes. You can clear prerequisites online through the counseling department. Have your prerequisites cleared early as not to delay your enrollment.
|Winter 2021||January 4 - February 4, 2021||September 1, 2020||Full Class Schedule|
|Spring 2021||February 13 - June 11, 2021||September 1, 2020||Full Class Schedule|
|Summer 2021||June 21 - August 12, 2021||October 1, 2020||Coming Soon|
|Fall 2021||August 28 - December 17, 2021||November 1, 2020||Coming Soon|
Students applying for the programs listed below may have additional 'admissions to the program' requirements. Please click on the following links to visit the webpages: