The mission of the Radiologic Technology Program is to prepare well qualified imaging
practitioners who are committed to professional growth and life long learning, while
supporting the highest standards of ethics, patient care, and technical practice.
Program Goals and Objectives
- Provide competent Radiologic Technology graduates to the health care community, who
are prepared to meet their career goals.
- Graduate ethical and caring practitioners who apply radiation safety principles on
patients, self and others.
- Enhance communication skills and develop independent critical thinking to effectively
participate in the health care environment.
- Instill in the student appreciation for the concept of life long learning and continued
education along with the value of participation in professional organizations.
- Provide a guidance program, which will assist and motivate qualified students who
are able to gain from the educational experience.
View Division Program SLOs
Program Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes