Hero Descriptive Placeholder

Transcript & Records


  • The fastest and easiest way for ordering an official transcript is through the online system which is available 24/7.
  • El Camino College has retained Parchment to accept transcript orders over the Internet. A credit/debit card is needed to order online.
  • To order transcripts please visit the Parchment ordering page.
  • Students who are still entitled to one or both of their free transcripts may still be charged the $3.00 processing fee if they order with the rush or pick-up option.
  • If your order is submitted by noon Monday through Thursday, it will be available to pick up that same day after 1:00 pm. Any orders submitted after noon will be available to pick up the next business day. There is no same day pick up on Fridays because the office closes at 1:00 pm.
  • Questions regarding your online transcript request can be directed to Parchment Customer Service at 1-847-716-3005 or online at  https://www.parchment.com/chat-support . Their operating hours are Monday through Friday 5:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.

The quickest way for a continuing student to get an unofficial copy of their El Camino Transcript is through MyECC. If you are not a continuing student or attended any courses prior to 1983 you may request an unofficial copy of your transcript online. Transcripts can currently only be sent to a valid email address. Request may take up to 5 to 7 business days to process.

Request Transcript


Requesting an IGETC/CSU certification must be done in writing. Please complete this form  Once you submit your request, your eligibility for certification will be evaluated. If you are eligible, you will be contacted by an Admissions representative letting you know that your certification has been posted and you may request a certified transcript. Once contacted by Admissions, you will need to request a transcript to be sent to your transfer institution. Any fees associated with your request will be collected at that time. Please wait to hear from an Admissions representative before ordering a transcript. If you request a transcript before being contacted, your transcript may not contain your certification. We will not refund fees paid for transcripts requested prior to you being contacted by Admissions that do not contain your certification. If that transcript was one of your two free transcripts, you will not be compensated with another free transcript.

Request Certification


If you are an investigator or other third party trying to obtain an unofficial transcript for a student, you will need to provide a signed release from the student to request a transcript. We currently do not have a way for third parties to request official transcripts.

Obtain Student Transcript


Physical copies of Official Transcripts must be submitted in a Sealed Official Transcript envelope from the college and may be mailed to El Camino College (see address below) or brought into the Admissions Office by the student.

Electronic copies must be sent directly to El Camino College from the originating institution or emailed directly from the originating institution to Admissions & Records at arforms@elcamino.edu. Transcripts emailed to any other address may not get processed in a timely manner resulting in the transcripts having to be resent. El Camino College will NOT accept electronic transcripts emailed from the student. 

All transcripts from colleges or high schools from outside the United States must be evaluated by an  international transcript evaluation service accredited by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services. Evaluated international transcripts must be sent directly to the El Camino College Admissions Office from the evaluation service. Electronic copies may be emailed from the evaluating service to arforms@elcamino.edu. Evaluated transcripts brought in or emailed by the student will not be accepted.


ATTENTION: If you attended your other institution under a name different from the name on your El Camino Records please change your name at your other institution or at El Camino College before requesting your transcripts to avoid delays in the processing of your transcript. If you are unable to change your name please visit the Admissions Office virtually or in-person during office hours to inform us of the name issues.

Physical (Paper) Copies Mail To:
El Camino College
Admissions And Records
16007 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90506

*Electronic (Secure PDF) Copies Email Transcripts To:

*Electronic Transcripts must be sent directly from the college/university. It will not be accepted if it is emailed from the student.

Questions? Contact Us

Admissions Office

El Camino College

Office hours: Mon - Thurs 8 am - 5 pm, Fri 9 am-1 pm