The El Camino College Grants Development & Management Office provides guidance, support
and hands-on assistance to faculty and staff who manage grant-funded projects.
Grants Office Resources
- Foster project ideas.
- Locate funding opportunities.
- Strengthen grant writing and project development capabilities.
- Develop grant proposals and budgets.
- Strengthen collaboration between college departments, programs and areas.
- Nurture partnerships with external organizations.
- Support project managers.
- Manage grant-funded projects as needed.
- Complete and submit reports to the relevant funders’ offices.
- Comply with internal and external approval and compliance requirements.
Grant Application Process
We're here to help! If you need assistance with locating funding, please complete
the following in Formstack:
For approval to develop an application for, or partner on a grant project, please
complete an electronic Formstack Grant Approval Form. Please make sure to allow enough time for the approval process – so the information
supplied can be reviewed, evaluated, and approved or denied with a reasonable period
Grants Office Services:
- Provide information to the college community on funding and grant partnership opportunities
- Proposal and budget development
- Proposal review, signoff, and submission
- Grant negotiation and acceptance
- Grant startup assistance
- Guidance on post-award management to effectively implement projects
- Grant close-out assistance, including final reporting
- Training in various aspects of grantsmanship (grant seeking, proposal writing, project
- Assistance with compliance audits
- Special projects