The El Camino College Grants Development & Management Office provides guidance, support and hands-on assistance to faculty and staff who manage grant-funded projects.
• foster project ideas
• locate funding opportunities
• strengthen grant writing and project development capabilities
• develop grant proposals and budgets
• strengthen collaboration between college departments, programs and areas
• nurture partnerships with external organizations
• support project managers
• manage grant-funded projects as needed
• complete and submit reports to the relevant funders’ offices
• comply with internal and external approval and compliance requirements
We're here to help! If you need assistance with locating funding, please complete the following in Formstack:
For approval to develop an application for, or partner on a grant project, please complete an electronic Formstack Grant Approval Form. Please make sure to allow enough time for the approval process – so the information supplied can be reviewed, evaluated, and approved or denied with a reasonable period of time.