The Teacher Resource Room (TRR) will be CLOSED fall 2023 and will reopen in the spring 2024 semester.
NEW TRR Location: Behavioral and Social Sciences Building (BSSB), first floor, room 110
The Teacher Resource Room (TRR) is equipped with laminators, computers, bookbinders,
die cuts, resource books, butcher paper, professional journals and children's books.
Specialists are on-hand to assist in using the equipment and locating resources for
class assignments or working with children.
Teacher Resource Room Policies and Procedures
All students and teachers who wish to use the Teacher Resource Room must adhere to
all policies and procedures. Those who do not follow these rules will be asked to
- All students/guests must pick up after themselves and keep the resource room clean.
- All students/teachers must sign in and show appropriate identification before entering
- All computers are for academic use only. All students/teachers must display their
ID's on top of the computers while they are using them.
- Everybody must sign-in at the computer station before using the computers and printers.
- If other students are waiting, please limit your computer use to 30 minutes.
- All students and teachers are allowed to print 10 pages each. (Paper color is not
- The laminator is for academic and professional use only. No personal items may be
- All students and teachers are allowed to laminate 10 pages each.
- If the resource room is being used for other events (class, workshops, presentations)
students and guests may go to the library's computer lab.
- Not all books and media items can be checked out. Please check with the Teacher Resource
Room Attendant for more details.
- Anybody caught stealing any item from the Teacher Resource Room will be reported to
the El Camino College Police Department and will not be allowed back in the TRR.
**When the Teacher Resource Room computers are unavailable, students must go to the
Library computer lab.
Super Tutors will be unavailable this fall to assist students and will resume service in the spring 2024 semester.
For more information, please call: (310) 660-3593, ext. 3755