The Inter-Club Council (ICC) is the official club-chartering organization on campus that reviews submissions for
new clubs. Follow the steps below to submit your club creation request to the Inter-Club
Note: you will need to create a profile in Engage in order to submit the below forms.
Find instructions on how to create an Engage profile here.
How to Create a Club (Charter)
- Complete the Create a Club form and obtain the information of 10 currently enrolled students interested in being
in your proposed club. These 10 students must purchase an ASO Benefits Pass for the current semester.
- On the same form, obtain the approval of a part-time or full-time faculty member who
agrees to serve as the advisor for your club. A club may have more than one advisor.
- Submit a typed copy of a constitution that reflects a democratic plan for selection
of members without regard for race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin,
marital status, sexual orientation, handicap, age, and Vietnam-era veteran status.
- Submit all forms through Engage. A copy will be given to the Inter-Club Council (ICC)
review board director.
- The review board director will place your proposal to become a club on the ICC Cabinet
meeting agenda. Prepare to have an official representative attend this meeting and,
upon approval, subsequent ICC meetings.
- After ICC approves the club, officers can register their positions on the Club Registration form.
Questions about this process? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.