Which existing clubs may be reestablished?
A club may be reestablished if:
- The club's charter is in good standing and has not been revoked by the Inter-Club Council (ICC)
- The club's purpose has not changed
- The club is composed of 10 or more registered ECC students who have purchased a current
- The club has at least one ECC faculty adviser (it is recommended to contact the past
adviser, but it is not mandatory for the adviser to be the same person)
- The club members adhere to the club's existing constitution
- Any revisions to the club's constitution must be done in accordance with provisions
in the club's existing constitution
- A current copy of the club's constitution is filed in the Student Development Office
How to Reestablish a Club
- Submit the How to Reestablish a Club form containing the information of 10 club members and the club’s faculty adviser(s)
to the Student Development Office. A copy of the club’s existing constitution must be attached to the petition.
- Upon verification of the 10 student members, the ICC review board commissioner will
report the club’s activation to the Inter-Club Council (ICC) and file the petition
and constitution in the Student Development Office.
- Submit a Room Request online to schedule a meeting room on campus. Officer elections should take place
during the first or second club meeting.
- After officer elections, complete and file a Club Registration form with the Student Development Office. This should be submitted each semester
the club is active.
For more information, contact the Student Development Office located in MBBM 131.