To celebrate Club Rush Week, we would like to spotlight our student groups and clubs
El Camino’s social media channels.
Submit a Club Spotlight
If you'd like your club featured, please fill out this form: Club Spotlight Form
Submit a Video Spotlight
If you're interested in an Instagram Story video spotlight, please send your video(s)
to ECC’s Instagram channel (@elcaminoedu). Please read the video instructions below.
In order to be featured during Club Rush Week, please submit your completed form and
video(s) by Monday, March 1.
- IMPORTANT: Record in the vertical/portrait format (not horizontal/landscape)
- Set your phone settings to record in the highest resolution possible like 1080p or
4K (this can be found in the ‘Camera Settings’)
- Instagram stories are 15 seconds long. You’re welcome to submit between 1-5 video
clips to promote your club.
Video Content Ideas:
- Introduction of video host and what club you’re in
- Brief overview of your club and what makes you unique
- What type of students might be interested in your club
- Benefits of joining the club (make new friends, learn a skill, community service,
- How to join the club/club’s social media channels
Contact Amy Hanoa at email@example.com