For Fine Arts Performance Facilities
- The District has a ticket office to handle renter's ticket needs.
- Ticket sales will be provided during the normal Ticket Office hours and will include
the use of telephone lines and the toll free numbers.
- Renters selling reserved seat tickets are required to use the District Ticketing Service.
- Mail orders will be accepted only if the Ticket Office first approve order form.
- Renter tickets will be printed on Center for the Arts ticket stocks.
- Consignment tickets are printed in advance but not sold by the District. Renter will
return unused tickets to the Ticket Office. Consignment tickets will not be reprinted.
- There will be a Ticket Handling charge for all tickets printed, plus all applicable
ticket office labor charges on the day of the show.
- Renter will be charged for the bank fees related to all ticket sales charged to credit
cards, whether the sale is in person or over the Ticket Office telephone lines.
- The charge will be based on the current bank fee percentage multiplied by the gross
credit card charges.
- Up to ten (10) complimentary tickets for events in the Marsee Auditorium and four
(4) complimentary tickets for events in the Campus Theatre will be made available
to the District by the Renter.
Ticket Set-Up Fees
- A $300 Ticket office set-up fee ($100 is non-refundable) will be collected four (4)
weeks prior to the date of the first use of the facility.
- Payment must be received before services are provided. Failure to meet this schedule
will result in the cancellation or rescheduling of the event.
- In case of cancellation, after tickets have gone on sale, the renter will be charged
an additional 25 cents per ticket for refunds issued to the patrons.
Ticket Office/Front of House Staff
- At the discretion of the Theatre Manager and at the expense of the renter, the District
will employ the Front of the House staff (i.e. House Managers, Ushers, Ticket Takers,
etc.) and Ticket Office staff needed for the operation of the event. Contact Theatre
Manager at (310) 660 - 3593 ext. 3591.
- The Ticket Office staff needed for operation of the Ticket Office on the day of the
event will be determined by, supplied by, and responsible to the Theatre Manager and
will be charged as an expense to the renter.