We're Your Community College
Visit us online or in-person on campus. Take a course, watch an athletic match, stroll
the grounds, and participate in our many cultural activities.
So Much To Do, So Little Time
- See a show at the Marsee Auditorium, the Campus Theatre, or the Robert Haag Recital
Hall. The El Camino College Center for the Arts is one of the top presenting houses in Southern California, bringing the best in
music, theater, and dance to the campus.
- Gaze at the “night sky” in the on-campus Planetarium. The South Bay Astronomical Society meets in the planetarium on the first Friday of each month. Admission is free; all
- Enjoy fine art. The El Camino College Art Gallery features several exhibitions each year, including works by students, faculty and local
artists. The Art Gallery is free and open to the public.
- Take a campus tour. Our well-informed student ambassadors are ready to show you around campus and provide
personal insight on campus life.
- Stop in the Schauerman Library. Many library resources are open to the public, including reference materials, newspapers
and magazines. It is also a comfortable, quiet place to just relax and read.
- Community education. Classes and special events open to the entire community. Take a short-term, personal,
or professional enrichment class or workshop through our award-winning Community Education