Each year the programs that must submit a program review in the spring semester begins
the review process during the preceding fall semester.
May - June
- Division deans submit the names of designated faculty member(s) for program reviews.
- Designated faculty attend program review orientation.
August - September
- Designated faculty review program data provided by the Office of Institutional Planning
and Research (IRP).
- Designated faculty review the program review document from the previous cycle.
September - November
- Designated faculty prepare rough drafts, seeking input from program and division colleagues,
- Program faculty
- Division curriculum committee representative
- Division SLO facilitator
- Division dean (and associate dean, as applicable)
- Submit additional data requests to IRP by the end of October.
November - December
- Submit any final data requests to IRP by the end of October. IRP may not be able to fulfill data requests submitted after this time.
- Designated faculty revise the first draft according to feedback received from division
- Designated faculty present revised draft to program/division colleagues.
Note: Any dissenting opinions should be noted in a report that is included as an appendix
to the program review document.
- Designated faculty submit completed program reviews to the Academic Program Review Committee (APRC) co-chairs and division dean.
- Designated faculty submit completed CE two-year reviews to the APRC co-chairs and
division dean, as applicable.
February - June
- If needed, designated faculty meet with APRC co-chairs to discuss their program review
prior to Academic Program Review Committee.
- Designated faculty meet with the APRC to discuss program review.
- Following the review meeting with Academic Program Review Committee, designated faculty
attend Nuventive training session regarding input of program review into the system.
- Designated faculty submit final program review documents to APRC for posting to the
- Designated faculty enter program review content into Nuventive in accordance with
guidelines from Nuventive Program Review training session.
Click here to view a list of programs scheduled for 2020 Program Review.