Got a tech problem? We're here for you! The Information Technology Services (ITS) Help Desk is your single point of contact for anything information technology-related.
Available Services: Hardware issues with your Campus PC or Mac, Computer Replacement, Warranty & Repair, Equipment & Software Requests, Laptop Loaner Program, Software Licenses, Password Reset, Login Assistance, Basic Software Troubleshooting, Audio-Visual Setup (PA systems, speakers, projection screens, etc.), Printers.
(310) 660-6571 ITEC Building Mon-Thur 7:15AM-5PM / Fri 7:15AM-3PM
Specific Computer Support Technicians have been assigned to each Academic Department
for the maintenance of your respective Computer Labs. Should you need assistance with
technology in one of your labs, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for general issues or contact your Dean with the name of your assigned techician
|Academic Department||Assigned Technician(s)|
|Behavorial & Social Sciences||Charles Hughes|
|Fine Arts||Charles Hughes|
|Health Sciences & Athletics||Charles Hughes|
|Industry & Technology||Nzita Bell|
|Library & Learning Resources||Anne Padillo
|Mathematical Sciences||Bruce Baldwin|
|Natural Sciences||Hiep Tran|
If you need to reset password, please read through before following directions.
Step 1: Please visit the following link: Password Reset
Step 2: Go back to MyECC
Step 3: Creating a new password
For iPhone IOS
1. If you haven't already, install the Outlook for iOS app from the iOS App Store or Get Outlook with your phone number (you will receive a download link).
2. Open the Outlook for iOS app and tap Get Started if it's your first time. Otherwise, open the menu in the upper left corner.
3. Tap Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
4. Enter your ECC College email address (@elcamino.edu), then tap Add Account.
5. Tap Next when finished and swipe through the features.
You're now ready to start using Outlook for iOS!
1. If you haven't already, install the Outlook for Android app from the Google Play Store or Get Outlook with your phone number (you will receive a download link).
2. Launch the Outlook app. Tap "Skip" to go to the "Add Account" screen.
3. Enter your ECC Email Address (@elcamino.edu) then tap "Add Account"
4. You are being forwarded to a Microsoft Office 365 website
5. Enter the password for your ECC Email Account then tap on "Sign in".
6. You are now on the "Add Another Account" screen, tap "Maybe Later".
The Outlook app now displays your emails (if you have any emails).
You're now ready to start using Outlook for Android!
Voicemail messages may be accessed from your email account, the telephone messages button or from off-campus. When you delete a message it is removed from the system and cannot be retrieved. To access voicemail messages from off-campus: