Repeat a Course
skip to main content

Repeat a Course

Students with two prior enrollments that have received a non-passing grade (W, D or F) are permitted a third attempt. A petition to repeat form must be filled out and submitted to the appropriate academic division/department.

If a student is repeating a Behavioral and Social Sciences course, petitions to repeat are available in the division office SOCS 101. Students should bring their El Camino College transcripts (unofficial) which will be attached to the completed petition.

If a petition is approved, a student must take it in person to Admissions for clearance.