Teacher Resource Room
The Teacher Resource Room (TRR) is equipped with laminators, computers, bookbinders, die cuts, resource books, butcher paper, professional journals and children's books. Specialists are on-hand to assist in using the equipment and locating resources for class assignments or working with children.
Teacher Resource Room Policies and Procedures
All students and teachers who wish to use the Teacher Resource Room must adhere to all policies and procedures.Those who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave immediately.
- All students/teachers must sign in and show appropriate identification before entering the room.
- All students/guests must pick up after themselves and keep the resource room clean.
- All computers are for academic use only. All students/teachers must display their ID's on top of the computers while they are using them.
- Everybody must sign-in at the computer station before using the computers and printers.
- If other students are waiting, please limit your computer use to 30 minutes.
- All students and teachers are allowed to print 10 pages each. (Paper color is not an option.)
- The laminator is for academic and professional use only. No personal items may be laminated.
- All students and teachers are allowed to laminate 10 pages each.
- If the resource room is being used for other events (class, workshops, presentations) students and guests may go to the library's computer lab.
- Not all books and media items can be checked out. Please check with the Teacher Resource Room Attendant for more details.
- Anybody caught stealing any item from the Teacher Resource Room will be reported to the El Camino College Police Department and will not be allowed back in the TRR.
Teacher Resource Room Schedule
The Child Development SuperTutors (Wendy, Jesicca, and Annie) are being added to all online classes and are there to help you along with your instructors.
(Hour are subject to change without notice)
**When the Teacher Resource Room computers are unavailable, students must go to the Library computer lab.
For more information, please call: (310) 660-3593, ext. 3755